Associate General Counsel Resume
Associate General Counsel is the responsible person who helps the general counsel in doing the legal research and provides legal advice to the directors of the organization who are authorized to take the decisions regarding the functions of the company's administration. This legal advice includes the advice given on the company's administrative policy, company's employment issues and company's litigation matters.
Sample Associate General Counsel Resume
Address: 402 Washington Street, Washington 66644
Phone No: 335-656-2463
Email ID: email@example.com
CAREER OBJECTIVES :
To make a good career as a Associate General Counsel by utilizing the experience and the professional skills.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES :
Maryland University, USA
Associate General Counsel, January 2000- July 2005
- To give legal opinions regarding the legal issues to the university staff and its employees
- To provide the legal services to the university staff with main emphasis on student affairs, legal contracts and real estate problems
- To assist the general counsel in supervising the legal work which is in defense of the legal cases
- To prepare and review the legal documents of the university
- To prepare the memorandum on the legal matters of the university
- To help the general counsel in providing the legal assistance to the university people
Organization: AT & T, USA
General Counsel, August 2005-Till date
- To administer the alterations in the state and federals laws that are related with the firm's business
- To communicate all the legal matters related with the compliance to the staff,employees,directors and managers of the firm
- To represent the firm in the court of law
- To advise the firm over its business that relates to the legal matters like liability claim, legal obligations and legal prosecutions
- To develop and analyze the legal policies and procedures of the firm
- To support the management of the firm by giving the legal advice and legal counsel
- To guide the board of directors and the chief operating officer in making the necessary changes in the legal policies of the firm as per the amendments made in the company law to sustain the growth and development of the firm
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
- Cleared Bar Exams in year 1999
- Acquired Bachelor degree in Law from Cornwell University with major subjects like Company Law and Corporate laws in year 1998
- Acquired Bachelor in Commerce from Harvard University with mercantile law as the major subject in year 1995
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE :
- Good ability to use personal computer with windows environment like windows XP, Windows 2000 and Windows Me.
- Good ability to use word processing, word perfect, Microsoft excel and Microsoft excess spread sheets and different types of e-mail applications like Microsoft outlook.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint which is a nice tool for making good presentation.
- Good Knowledge of surfing the internet in order to search and study the different decisions given by the lower courts and file the information received in the database of the computer
KEY SKILLS :
- Efficient in using advanced legal research techniques
- Good Ability to recognize and analyze the legal theories and legal matters
- Good Ability in recognizing the successful approach to achieve the desired output
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good Ability in drafting the legal intergovernmental agreements and developing legal commercial agreements
PERSONAL INFORMATION :
Name: James lain
Marital Status: Married
Date of Birth: 01/10/1973
Hobbies: Surfing on the sea breezes and skating
Areas of Interest: Reading humorous novels and magazines
Preferred Place of Work: Anywhere in USA.
- Name: Michael Cox
Organization: State Court of Washington, USA
Phone No: 103-193-5421
- Name: Jimmy Sienna
Post: Attorney General
Organization: State Court of New York, USA
Phone No: 151-215-3155
is an example of Associate General Counsel resume that will help the job seeker in writing perfect resume for the required post of an Associate General Counsel.