Junior Legal Secretary Resume
Junior Legal secretary is responsible in assisting the legal secretary in carrying the legal research and arrange meetings of the lawyers and attorneys. Junior Legal secretary also help the Legal secretary to fix appointment dates for legal attorneys. Junior Legal Secretary works in different offices like corporations, non-governmetal agencies and various law firms.
Sample Junior Legal Secretary Resume
Address: 201 New York Street,
New York 33311
Phone No: 815-120-3151
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
CAREER OBJECTIVE :
To make a good career as a junior legal secretary by utilizing the experience and the professional skills.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES :
State Court of New York, USA
Post: Junior Legal Secretary
Duration: June 2005–till date
State Court of New Jersey, USA
Post: Legal Intern
Duration: January 2000–May 2005
- To help the legal secretary in printing and arranging the legal motions for the lawyers
- To assist the legal secretary to file the motions with another lawyer or with another court
- To help the legal secretary in carrying and executing many official duties
- To maintain a diary of daily official activities that are carried out
- To deal with final accounts and capture the time
- To draft and prepare court documents
- To type the letters of correspondence in Microsoft Word.
- To carry out general office duties like answering the main office telephone calls
- To carry out the legal research and help the case workers in carrying their ad hoc legal research while they are going through the legal cases
- To provide general advice and referrals to other lawyers and firms
- To sent the initial correspondence to the people who contact the firm and demand their assistance
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
- Achieved Bachelor degree in Law from Washington University with major subjects like civil litigation and family law in year 1999
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts from University of New York with political science and legal history as the major subjects in year 1996
KEY SKILLS :
- Efficient in carrying out the work of filing the legal files in the respective department
- Good liaising with clients and ability to efficiently maintain the report of monthly bills
- Ability to carry out the administrative duties of any organization efficiently
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimum supervision
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good planning of work and Dictaphone typing skills
- Accurate and fast typing skills
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE :
- Capability of using personal computer with windows environment like windows XP, Windows 2000 and Windows Me.
- Good ability to use word processing, word perfect, Microsoft excel and Microsoft excess spread sheets and different types of e-mail applications like Microsoft outlook.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint which is a nice tool for making good presentation.
PERSONAL INFORMATION :
Name: John Karacus
Marital Status: Married
Date of Birth: 20/01/1976.
Hobbies: Diving in water and dancing
Areas of Interest: Reading humorous books and novels.
Preferred Place of Work: New York, USA.
- Name: Michael Kipling
Post: Legal Secretary
Organization: State Court of New York, USA
Phone No: 541-101-7551
- Name: Mitchell Butler
Organization: State Court of Washington, USA.
Phone No: 201-331-5521.
Junior Legal Secretary Resume will help the job seeker in writing a perfect Resume for the required post of a Junior Legal Secretary.